Advantages and disadvantages of HPS lamps and light led
- A HPS lamps have good quality and light output by producing a light at the red and orange of the spectrum, suitable for use during flowering and fruit.
- A cheaper alternative for the desired amount of light in the trees.With big and tall plants, HPS lamp light penetration and wide coverage, ensuring plants get enough light necessary.
- The buy of HPS grow lights quite convenient as online sales sites in each of the HPS lamp, convenient for selection and comparison, find the appropriate lights with space where planting.
- Need a ballast to operate smoothly, avoid making lights operate beyond, destructive and costly.
- Need to invest a sum of money to build a cooling system serving the plant, avoiding the heat of the lamp that burns the tree.
- It should be replaced every 2 years depending on daily usage, maintenance costs are high.
- A special feature is the ability recognizable adjusts the color spectrum to provide specific lighting for different stages of development of the factory.
- More efficient than traditional light sources available on the market. LED shave the ability to reduce electricity costs by as much as 75% compared with other developed lamp.
- The LEDs have a lifespan of 50,000 hours average continuous use, while other models can be up to 100,000 hours depending on daily use.
- Compact design, which means they are much thinner and lighter than any other lamp increases.
- Initially you will be expensive compared to other light sources can be from HPS lamps.
- You will need a warm district heating in winter, because the lights do not produce enough heat and serve warm light air when the weather is cold.
- Distance quality LED lamps on the market too far apart.
Main drawbacks make many users confused about LED quality LED lights. Buy to CHIP LED luminaires have poor quality, resulting in rapid decrease brightness LEDs and other light discoloration after a short period of use (about 2 months). Users who know the switch to LED lights better, do not know will not use more LEDs, back using conventional lamps!!
Selection of HPS Grow Lights or LEDs? Certainly the above information has helped you better understand the advantages and disadvantages of each type. If you have large investment funds, choose LED really is not bad, but if only in medium-sized trees, or want to experiment with HPS grow lights, I very much welcome, by prior Led lights, HPS lamps are so many indoor growers favored. How about you?